[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Double Spacing

Double Spacing

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby frazmi » Tue Aug 24, 2004 2:42 am

Could you give a specific example of the addition of blank lines when cutting and pasting to a PLAIN (not styled) message? I do not see this behavior, but I'd like to try exactly what you are trying.
frazmi
Poco Enthusiast

Postby jtisdall » Tue Aug 24, 2004 5:11 am

As usual, when it happens enough that you voice a complaint, it suddenly becomes hard to repeat. But now I have it. For me this happens when I copy and paste text in the Sent box, and it only seems to affect the text I have sent, not repeated text.

Can you replicate this?

jt
jtisdall
Poco Tourist

Postby frazmi » Tue Aug 24, 2004 1:53 pm

No, sorry, I can't replicate. I've tried copying text from the message preview pane and also after opening up a previously sent message. Pasting the copied text into a new message (or a reply) gives me a 1-to-1 exact copy of what I copied to the paste buffer.

What's the minimum amount of text you can copy and still see the same problem?

Also, I should have asked earlier, but what version of Poco are you using. I believe that there were some double-space bugs fixed in a previous release -- so we may be comparing apples and pears. (Current released version is 3.1, build 1880). You can see your version number on the Help | About Poco menu item.
frazmi
Poco Enthusiast

Postby jtisdall » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:44 am

Sorry for the delay. I am using 1880 and I just noticed that it might be even worse than I thought, that is, it may be happening more often than I notice - I now received a message quoting my text and there were four blank lines between paragraphs there, which were not visible to me when I sent it.

jt
jtisdall
Poco Tourist

Previous

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To