[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - using %toemail% in the reply to line of a template

using %toemail% in the reply to line of a template

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

using %toemail% in the reply to line of a template

Postby janrif » Sat Nov 27, 2004 11:22 am

Michael wrote:I'm confused to, are you saying that when you receive a message from x@somewhere.com with a reply-to header of y@somewhereelse.com you would like configure Poco to automatically use z@anotherplace.com?

Thanks for reponding to my post & sorry for the confusion.

Here's a practical example of what I'm talking about. Let's say I belong to an email list & I rcv a msg via the group. Simply using 'reply to' sender (with which I can incorporate selected text, etc) will send my msg to the group which is proper.

But sometimes a back channel, i.e. private reply, is preferable in which case I would like to be able to point to the original from address & reply to that address.

Currently I can easily 'send to' any address I point to but not 'reply to'. I hope this clarifies my question.

Thank you.
janrif
Ridgefield, CT USA
w2k-sp4
janrif
Resident Poster

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To