[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - change of AppPath= variable?

change of AppPath= variable?

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

change of AppPath= variable?

Postby atownsend » Sun Jul 31, 2011 7:17 am

Hi,
Due to network change etc, I need to tell my system to look elsewhere for the ini files etc, where can I change the AppPath= variable? how do I tell poco to look somewhere else?
Thanks
Andrew
atownsend
Drop-in Visitor

Re: change of AppPath= variable?

Postby dskirk » Sun Aug 07, 2011 3:46 am

atownsend wrote:Hi,
Due to network change etc, I need to tell my system to look elsewhere for the ini files etc, where can I change the AppPath= variable? how do I tell poco to look somewhere else?
Thanks
Andrew

see post titled, Ini Files.... I just posted info there that I think is what you want.
dskirk
Drop-in Visitor

Re: change of AppPath= variable?

Postby atownsend » Sun Aug 07, 2011 8:17 pm

Thanks alot, yes that did help, I found the pocosystem ini and fixed my problem.
Andrew
atownsend
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To