[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - AOL mail not downloading all of the sudden

AOL mail not downloading all of the sudden

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

AOL mail not downloading all of the sudden

Postby freedomrains » Mon Dec 12, 2011 3:15 pm

For the past 24 hours, 1 of my email accounts @aol.com , will no longer download mail for some reason. I tried searching google but didn't find anything suspicious. In the Log I am getting some of the following error bullets

7 messages waiting on server;
Encountered error while fetching message 1:
Connection Closed Gracefully.

***This repeats 7 times for each message**** Then there is also this error
Unable to execute command, wrong connection state;Current connection state: .
No messages deleted, 8 messages left on server

The % bar every time I check mail always stays stagnant forever and the check mail icon has a status of checking for 10+ minutes , ANY IDEAS???
freedomrains
New Arrival

Re: AOL mail not downloading all of the sudden

Postby Tomas » Tue Dec 13, 2011 11:37 pm

That sounds like a temporary server problem - even if you have other accounts on AOL that are working correctly.

You can also try to restart Windows if you didn't do so already, and access that account through webmail - possibly even read and delete all the messages just in case it might be due to some particular message though that is unlikely.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To