[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - IMAP with Maildir

IMAP with Maildir

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

IMAP with Maildir

Postby eron » Tue Aug 03, 2004 6:18 am

Hi,

I'm runnig my mail server with Maildir folders. The root folder is the Inbox and all other folders are created under it. With PM I can only see the messages in the Inbox but not the Inbox sub-folders. Any idea?

Thanks,

Eyal
eron
New Arrival

Re: IMAP with Maildir

Postby robin » Tue Aug 03, 2004 8:33 am

eron wrote:Hi,

I'm runnig my mail server with Maildir folders. The root folder is the Inbox and all other folders are created under it. With PM I can only see the messages in the Inbox but not the Inbox sub-folders. Any idea?

Thanks,

Eyal
This post should help you.

General plea to all posters - please use the search facility to see if your question has been answered before. Thanks.
robin

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To