[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - "online folders" problem and strange behavior

"online folders" problem and strange behavior

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

"online folders" problem and strange behavior

Postby winmorgan » Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:44 am

Hi...I'm in dire need of some help. I have been using Pocomail for years with very few glitches but yesterday something really weird happened. I'm on vacation and in a high humidity environment and my laptop's trackpad got balky. Somehow, while checking email, it seems that mail folders which I had set up to hold mail from my 4 email addresses seem to have copied or replicated themselves to the Online Folders folder. They have the same names as my regular email folders but now mail seems to go to those folders, rather than the ones I've been using for years. The folders that copied or duplicated themselves are labeled as 1_win@(xyz).com, 2_win2@(xyz).com, 3_drb@(xyz).com, and 4_win@(another domain).com.

Now mail seems to go sometimes to the original folder(s) and sometimes to the newly created folders. The situation is getting very confusing. I'll try posting a screenshot with notes in this post and see if I can get it to work. Ideally, I'd like to get rid of the copied folders in the Online Folders folder and just have mail go to my original folders, as that's how all my filters are set up.

I also just realized that when I click on any of my mail folders in "Online Folders" that it automatically checks for new mail, which my original folders do not do when clicked on. AND...I just noticed that the mail icon in my task bar is constantly pulsing, so I guess it's now checking for mail all the time????? ..............Thanks for any and all help.....Win (will try to insert image below) Well...maybe the image is there...

winmorgan
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To