[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Filter to Move Sent Messages to IMAP Sent Folder

Filter to Move Sent Messages to IMAP Sent Folder

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Filter to Move Sent Messages to IMAP Sent Folder

Postby RBernier » Thu Feb 10, 2005 11:39 pm

I'm using PocoMail on my home computer and I use PocoMail PE for my work computer. My work email account is an IMAP account. When a new message is created, the message automaticaly gets put into the regular "sent" folder. I would like to be able to create a filter that would look at the from address, and if it is my work address the message would be moved into my IMAP sent folder. When I try to create the rule, I do not see my IMAP account listed or any of it's folders when I select the option to move the mail. I see only the standard folders listed.

Is it not possible to have the message moved to my IMAP sent folder?

Thanks,
Ron Bernier
Woonsocket, RI
RBernier
Resident Poster

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To