[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - PocoMail has quit retrieving any mail

PocoMail has quit retrieving any mail

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

PocoMail has quit retrieving any mail

Postby art » Fri Nov 21, 2014 3:05 pm

I had my Internet line quit for a few days, and when it was fixed, PocoMail showed over 60,000 unread messages. Most of them were very old, like over 2 years, so I suspect PocoMail "forgot" which messages had been read. Once I went through all the folders and got them back in order, I now find that the timed retrieve of mail is no longer working for any of the accounts. I can manually initiate the mail receipt using the "Check" selection and it also will retrieve all accounts when it is started up. It will not try to retrieve any mail if left running. Is there a way to restore the program without loosing all of my saved messages/folders/filters, etc? Or is there a setting either in PocoMail or Windows that would control this that I can check? Appreciate any pointers anyone may have. I am running Windows 7 Pro 32 bit with all updates applied.
art
Poco Tourist

Re: PocoMail has quit retrieving any mail

Postby art » Wed Nov 26, 2014 2:43 pm

I found the problem with not automatically retrieving my mail. The option under the "File" menu of "Online Operation" had gotten unchecked somehow. Turning that option back on correct the mail handling like it had been earlier.
art
Poco Tourist

Re: PocoMail has quit retrieving any mail

Postby chrisretusn » Sun Nov 30, 2014 9:58 pm

Glad you got it worked out. I done that before. :)
Chris

PocoMail 4.8.0.4400 running in Slackware64 w/Wine
chrisretusn
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To