[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Cutting & Pasting with Styled Text

Cutting & Pasting with Styled Text

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby frazmi » Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:46 pm

This is strange...

I remember being able to link directly to the bug report, but maybe that was in the previous incarnation of the BBS. But I agree, that (at least at the moment) I get linked to the Bug Traction login page when I click on the URL.

What's really strange, however, is that if I click the link in the notification email (and it's exactly the same URL) I bypass the login screen and go directly to the bug report.
frazmi
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Eric » Sun Sep 05, 2004 10:51 pm

Hi frazmi,
frazmi wrote:What's really strange, however, is that if I click the link in the notification email (and it's exactly the same URL) I bypass the login screen and go directly to the bug report.
What browser do you use by default? I'm using Opera and login and passwords are stored, so if I click on a link in the notification email I bypass this login screen.
The same applies to Firefox and others who remember the login and passwords. :wink:
Eric

Postby frazmi » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:17 am

I'm currently using Firefox as default browser.

Firefox is correctly remembering login and password for BT everywhere except when clicking a link in a forum post.
frazmi
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Kaigan » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:43 am

frazmi wrote:I'm currently using Firefox as default browser.

Firefox is correctly remembering login and password for BT everywhere except when clicking a link in a forum post.

I've had this happen on some web pages as well. I don't know if this is a bug or not within Firefox.

Peter
Kaigan
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Eric » Mon Sep 06, 2004 3:47 am

frazmi wrote:I'm currently using Firefox as default browser.
I just tried it with Firefox and it opens the bug post and not the login page.
Maybe taking a look into Tools ->Options ->Privacy to manage your passwords.
Eric

Previous

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To