[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - getting "Newsgroups:" line visible in short email

getting "Newsgroups:" line visible in short email

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

getting "Newsgroups:" line visible in short email

Postby hoodoo » Tue Mar 01, 2005 2:02 pm

I post many messages to a number of newsgroups and BCC a copy of each one to my email account. I use a registered version of the latest Agent newsreader for usenet but Poco for email.

How can I get Poco v3.3, or v3.2 since I dislike 3.3, to display the header line such as "Newsgroups: alt.test" in the headers displayed by Poco when viewing message lists with short form headers?

I would prefer that the "Newsgroups: alt.test" line replace the "To: <undisclosed-recipients: ;>" header line if that is an option so it is visible beneath the "From, Subject, and Date" lines.

Having this line switch happen would also present the "Newsgroups: alt.test" header line appear with the "From, Subject, and Date" lines when forwarding one of these email messages to someone; that would be an appreciated bonus.

The way my short headers have always been displayed by Poco for usenet posts BCC'd via email to myself:

Subject: xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 03:17:24
To: <undisclosed-recipients: ;>

The way I'd like to see them:

Subject: xxxxxxxxxx
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2005 03:17:24
Newsgroups: alt.test

I've never used or created a Poco script and don't know if what I'd like done can be accomplished with one.
hoodoo
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To