[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Messages from Timely Web

Messages from Timely Web

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Messages from Timely Web

Postby redman » Sun Mar 20, 2005 8:29 pm

I use a program called Timely Web (from www.timelyweb.com) to monitor changes in Web pages and software. If such a change is detected, the program can be set up to send me an e-mail, which is how I have it configured at the moment. In my previous e-mail client (Courier), the e-mail would arrive as a simple text message with a link to the Web page being monitored. There would also be an attachment, which if opened, would open up a page in my default browser, showing the changes with highlighted colours. In PoccMail, I receive a message which has no body content but shows two attachment tabs. Clicking on one displays a blank message, while clicking on the other displays the same text as in Courier but without any live links (just the text of the links). If I open the attachment details pane adjacent to the main previous area, I can see three attachments listed, one of which is the attachment that takes me to the Web page changes as described above.

A couple of questions: 1) Why doesn't PocoMail show the links as live links? 2) Why are only two attachment tabs shown when the attachment details pane shows three?

I have made some screenshots to visually describe what I see, but I'm not sure if I can post them into this forum - can I?
Regards

redman
redman
Poco Tourist

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To