[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - BETA downloads still available?

BETA downloads still available?

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

BETA downloads still available?

Postby Jim_Linch » Sun Aug 08, 2004 9:50 pm

Before the new webdesign I use to download the current beta under "extras" using the secondary password, is this still an option?

I can't find where there are on the new site.

No, I'm not able to get into the beta forum.

Thanks!
Jim_Linch
New Arrival

Re: BETA downloads still available?

Postby Eric » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:04 pm

Hi Jim_Lynch,
Jim_Linch wrote:Before the new webdesign I use to download the current beta under "extras" using the secondary password, is this still an option? I can't find where there are on the new site.
One simple explanation because there are no Pocomail betas. The last beta was released (version 3.1.0. build 1880).
No, I'm not able to get into the beta forum.
:!: To access this section you've to be granted access to participate in beta-testing upcoming builds.
Eric

Re: BETA downloads still available?

Postby Jim_Linch » Sun Aug 08, 2004 10:09 pm

The last beta was released (version 3.1.0. build 1880).

That's the one I have. :) Thanks Eric!
Jim_Linch
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To