[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - showing unread mail

showing unread mail

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

showing unread mail

Postby Ronald Keller » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:11 am

Hi,

I prefer to only Show Unread Mail but when I start the program it always reverts back to Show All Mail. Is there a way to avoid this?
Or, maybe there is a way to add a button to the toolbar that would allow me to switch quickly but I have no clue how to achieve this.

Any help would greatly be appreciated.

Greetings from Belgium

Ronald
Ronald Keller
New Arrival

Re: showing unread mail

Postby Eric » Mon Aug 16, 2004 4:57 am

Hi Ronald & welcome to Poco Forum. :D
Ronald Keller wrote:Or, maybe there is a way to add a button to the toolbar that would allow me to switch quickly but I have no clue how to achieve this.
There's a dropdown list above the messages columns. Normally it is set to show 'All mail', but you can select to see only 'Unread mail'.
If you can't see it, you can activate it by choosing View -> Show Toolbar.

I hope this helps!

Groetjes vanuit Vilvoorde. :wink:
Last edited by Eric on Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric

Postby Ronald Keller » Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:14 am

Hi Eric,

Thanks for replying and the warm welcome.

Normally it is set to show 'All mail', but you can select to see only 'Unread mail'.

Yes, I know that :) but I was wondering if there was a way to set it permanently to Unread mail. By your answer I assume there isn't..

Anyway thanks a lot.

Ronald (groetjes vanuit Heist-op-den-Berg)
Ronald Keller
New Arrival

Postby Eric » Mon Aug 16, 2004 6:49 am

Ronald Keller wrote:Thanks for replying and the warm welcome.
You're most welcome, Ronald. :wink:
Yes, I know that :) but I was wondering if there was a way to set it permanently to Unread mail. By your answer I assume there isn't..
Sorry, couldn't have known from your post. Maybe it already exist in Bug Traction as an enhancement request to remember the state it was set after exiting Poco. If not, you could enter it there as an enhancement request, so PSI knows about it. Make reference to this thread.

Bug Traction
1. Go to Bug Traction http://halostatue.ca/bz/bt.cgi?action=login
2. Enter an email address and a password.
3. Choose the "PocoMail" project from the drop-down box.
4. Click "Submit" if you've already registered, otherwise click "Register".

groetjes vanuit Heist-op-den-Berg
hey, that's been a long time since I've been there. :D
Eric

Postby Ronald Keller » Mon Aug 16, 2004 7:12 am

Will do.

Thanks again,

Ronald
Ronald Keller
New Arrival

Postby frazmi » Mon Aug 16, 2004 1:34 pm

The New Mail "Special Mailbox" might help you out. It's not the same as "show unread" but it does show recently received mail.
frazmi
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Ronald Keller » Tue Aug 17, 2004 3:12 am

Thanks frazmi

Ronald
Ronald Keller
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To