[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - defaulting to attachments folder vrs last-used folder

defaulting to attachments folder vrs last-used folder

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

defaulting to attachments folder vrs last-used folder

Postby Robert_Charlton » Sat Oct 01, 2005 6:29 pm

I have a default attachments folder set up for PocoMail, in which I've parked copies of files I frequently send as attachments.

From time to time, though, when I send a file, I'll browse within Poco to the folder that file is in and send it from there.

Unfortunately, the next time I send an attachment, Poco defaults to that last-used folder, and I have to browse back to the attachments folder, which is a little clunky and time consuming. Any way to have Poco just default to the attachments folder?
Robert_Charlton
Frequent Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To