[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Drag and drop to third party applications

Drag and drop to third party applications

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Drag and drop to third party applications

Postby Tomas » Sun Oct 16, 2005 2:53 am

It would be great if I could drag an email message and drop it to third party application. (I have applications that support it on the receiving side, though at the moment I'm not sure if the support is general or has to be done an an application-by-application basis)

Apart from functionality improvement, it could be also good on a marketing sides, as those apps that will support Pocomail for drag&drop to them will also likely be happy to list it in their manuals and on their sites.
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To