[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - suggestion/how to?:remove List info from short headers

suggestion/how to?:remove List info from short headers

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

suggestion/how to?:remove List info from short headers

Postby Tomas » Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:53 am

I don't seem to be able to find an option to remove the "List info" from short headers.

It is useful for lists that one gets a message per month or so, but I have folders with thousands of messages, folder per list, and each one has that superfluous two lines or so that take up valuable screen estate.

If that option is not yet available, I suggest List info to be optional, or get removed from short headers.

Thank you.
Tom
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To