[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Can I have Poco move to the next message up when I delete?

Can I have Poco move to the next message up when I delete?

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Can I have Poco move to the next message up when I delete?

Postby jmdshort » Thu Oct 20, 2005 11:30 am

New registered user... really like Poco and how easy it is to use.

Here is what I would like to do - is there something within PocoMail to do this?

* When I am in my new mail mailbox, I will go to the oldest new message first. When I am finished with that message and want to delete it, I would like to read the next oldest new message... not the next message still in the new mail mailbox.

Thanks,

Jeff
jmdshort
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To