[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pressing tab key not working like it should do

Pressing tab key not working like it should do

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Pressing tab key not working like it should do

Postby magobe » Wed Oct 26, 2005 8:21 pm

Hello again.
As I stated in the previous post about the behaviour of F6 and F8 i prefer to use the keyboard. I have Pocomail set up to only show the folder index, no sidebars or preview pane. When I press tab the cursor moves to the Focus Box which is great because I think it's a very useful tool. When I press tab again I assume that the cursor should move back to the folder index but it don't. It goes to the Folders sidebar despite that it's closed. And when I then press the down arrow, which I think will move me to the next message, I go to the next folder which is very confusing. If I press tab again the cursor moves to the Contacts sidebar and only after that it comes back to the folder index on my next tab pressing. Pressing tab shouldn't move the cursor to something that isn't visible on the screen, for me it should only move between the folder index and the Focus Box.
magobe
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To