[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Unable to get Att News

Unable to get Att News

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Unable to get Att News

Postby sodeysay » Thu Oct 27, 2005 6:27 am

I have tried to set up Pocomail 4 to access my Newsgroups with no success.
I have entered all the info as required (eg: ssl) but when I hit Refresh list the dialog box comes up Fetching list and after a few seconds reverts back to the newsgroup information window.

Thanks any help appreciated
Sodeysay

This is Att info:
News Settings:
News Server (NNTP): inetnews.worldnet.att.net

Ensure that the option This server requires me to login is checked.

User name or POP name: Enter the full e-mail address in the User Name field. For example: example@att.net or example@worldnet.att.net

Ensure that the option Always connect to this account using is selected, and Local Area Network is chosen from the drop-down menu on the Connections tab.

Ensure that secure connection (SSL) is enabled and set to port number 563 for NNTP.
sodeysay
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To