[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Forward as Attachment did not preserve HTML formatting

Forward as Attachment did not preserve HTML formatting

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Forward as Attachment did not preserve HTML formatting

Postby Sandy » Thu Oct 27, 2005 7:48 am

I avoid HTML like the plague so I am ignorant of its behavior. I try not to deal with it, but today I got a newsletter (all HTML of course) which I simply must forward to another person with its formatting intact.

It is my reading of PM Help that:

Optionally, you can Forward As Attachment which retains full message formatting and allows you to send the original message as an attached message

However, the attachment created when I use the "Forward as Attachment" menu button loses all its formatting. I've opened up the resulting EML attachment in PM, IE, Word, and OE. None show the original formatting. If I look at it with a text editor, I see only simple HTML codes (e.g., &nbsp;<br>) within the text -- certainly not enough HTML to produce the complex formatting of this newsletter.

What am I missing??
Sandy

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To