[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - X-Poco-Status Header

X-Poco-Status Header

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

X-Poco-Status Header

Postby darrellb » Thu Oct 27, 2005 9:13 am

Just a quick question about the X-Poco-Status header.

When an email reply is sent, I understand that the X-Poco-Status header is set to "RS" but when I filter a reply to a different mailbox (Post-Send) the X-Poco-Status is "RQ".

Why the difference?

I ask because I have my replies italicized to differentiate them from the regular mail in the email folder but the "RQ" doesn't trigger the italicization like the "RS" header does.

I am using the new release of Pocomail 4.

Hope my question is clear.

Darrell B
darrellb
Poco Tourist

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To