[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Long delay opening message Reply

Long delay opening message Reply

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Long delay opening message Reply

Postby jbuk » Fri Oct 28, 2005 9:26 am

This problem came to light recently on my laptop. When I reply to a message, with Quote Text when replying checked then one particular message that is 140k and has quite a long string of replies in it - all quoted, but without any attachments - takes about a minute to open after clicking reply.

Now the laptop is a bit old and only has a 450mhz CPU. I tried the same thing on a desktop machine with a 1.2g cpu. The message still took 24 seconds to open the reply window. Its the same in V3 and V4.

So I then opened up Netscape where I backup my mail to. This same message opened up a reply window instantly. It seems to me that PM is having a problem with this type of long quoted HTML message.
jbuk
Resident Poster

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To