[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Edit subject line [solved]

Edit subject line [solved]

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Edit subject line [solved]

Postby gusto » Mon Nov 07, 2005 6:40 am

Hi,

I want to edit the subject line in received messages (eg from "hi" to "X''s work address" so I can retrieve information easily. I was really pleased to see at http://www.pocomail.com/poco/help/viewi ... ditsubject that it's possible but I don't have the 'Edit subject' option under Message. That help page seems to be about PocoMail 2.64, and I have PocoMail 3.4. Is there another way to do this, or was the option removed entirely? And if so, is it back in v4?

EDIT: I should have browsed the forum before posting: http://pocosystems.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3737
gusto
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To