[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Backup Mailbox

Backup Mailbox

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Backup Mailbox

Postby nikheff » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:13 am

Hello all--

Is there a way to get only selected messages from the Backup Mailbox inbox and put them in current mailbox? One thing I tried was re-sending them to myself again. I don't want to restore.

Nikki
nikheff
New Arrival

Re: Backup Mailbox

Postby Eric » Sat Aug 21, 2004 11:42 am

Hi Nikki & welcome to Poco Forum. :D
nikheff wrote:Is there a way to get only selected messages from the Backup Mailbox inbox and put them in current mailbox?
:) Yes, there's a way.

1. Close Pocomail
2. Look for the IN.MBX file in the backup directory
3. Copy this MBX file to temp directory and rename to test.mbx
4. Move test.mbx to Mail directory
5. Open Pocomail
6. Transfer selected messages from test mailbox to your current mailbox
7. Delete test mailbox and make backup.

:roll: Resending is a lot of work and certainly not needed.

I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby nikheff » Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:00 pm

Thank you ever so much for your prompt response. I knew there was probably a way, and this is good to know. Will print out for future reference.

Nikki
nikheff
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To