[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Pocomail Gave Error And Deleted All New Mail Please Help

Pocomail Gave Error And Deleted All New Mail Please Help

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Pocomail Gave Error And Deleted All New Mail Please Help

Postby greatdeals00 » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:31 am

Hello,

I am having a problem with pocomail and would ask for some help.

We have downloaded our mail today (about 600 messages) and for some reason pocomail gave us a error (address violation???) and we were unable to click out of the error message so we had to terminate the pocomail session. When we tried to get back into pocomail all the new mail was missing and was all gone but in the "NEW MAILBOX" folder the mail is there but there is no text.

Can someone please help on the problem and also if I can somehow get my mail back

Regards,

-Jas
greatdeals00
Frequent Visitor

Re: Pocomail Gave Error And Deleted All New Mail Please Help

Postby Eric » Mon Aug 23, 2004 8:44 am

Hi Jas & welcome to Poco Forum. :D
greatdeals00 wrote:Can someone please help on the problem and also if I can somehow get my mail back
:roll: Have you tried compressing the mailboxes? Does that help?
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To