[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Attachments question?

Attachments question?

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Postby rassi » Fri Sep 10, 2004 8:52 am

Ok, disabled my AV software. POPfile still disabled. Downloaded in Poco, same results as before - attachment not right, lists as 1kb in size. Checking file, it's empty.

With AV still disabled, downloaded with OE. Attachment came thru just fine. Re-enabled AV and POPFile and re-tested with OE. Again, came through just fine.

Only common thread here for the problem is Sending from Eudora, Recieving with Pocomail.
rassi
Drop-in Visitor

Postby yajoros » Fri Sep 10, 2004 2:37 pm

Would you like me to complicate this some more? Ok, I can do that.
I got an email that was sent with 6 attachments. It came in with 2, one of them with a similar name to one that was sent but with slightly different numbers on the end. The other had the name of one that was sent but came as 0k.
Same situation, eudora to poco.

EDIT

another message with a wmv of size 479k came in fine. same situation.
yajoros
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Pete » Sat Sep 11, 2004 2:13 am

yajoros wrote:[...] one of them with a similar name to one that was sent but with slightly different numbers on the end.

Note that Pocomail automatically appends a number if there is more than one attachment with the same name (either in the current message or in previously downloaded messages whose attachments already exist in the Attach folder). See also "Tools > Options > Encoding Options > Overwrite decoded attachments..."
Pete

Postby yajoros » Sat Sep 11, 2004 7:09 am

its not that, all of the attachments were in this form: pic00000
and they all had different numbers. the one that came in had a similar 5-digit number to one of them that was sent, but i still dont know where that number came from.
yajoros
Drop-in Visitor

Postby yajoros » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:42 pm

no more ideas?
yajoros
Drop-in Visitor

Postby rassi » Sat Oct 02, 2004 1:55 pm

I'm still having my problem too. I've heard from support a couple of times asking me to try beta versions to see if they do anything, but they haven't solved the problem.

Here's hoping they're still working on this.
rassi
Drop-in Visitor

Previous

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To