[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Special Mailboxes - New Mail?

Special Mailboxes - New Mail?

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Special Mailboxes - New Mail?

Postby Orazietti » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:12 am

I've searched the help and cannot find an explanation. What is the purpose of the New Mail mailbox in the Special Mailboxes folder?

Tony
Orazietti

Postby Jose » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:30 am

There... You should see links to the new email you receive.

Regards...
Jose

Re: Special Mailboxes - New Mail?

Postby Eric » Mon Jul 26, 2004 8:38 am

Hi Tony, welcome to Poco Forum. :D
Orazietti wrote:I've searched the help and cannot find an explanation.
Couldn't find it either! :?
What is the purpose of the New Mail mailbox in the Special Mailboxes folder?
It's not a mailbox in the proper sense of the word. Instead it displays all the messages you've received in the last 12 hours, if I'm correct. Opening a message here, does in fact link to the real message in another mailbox.
You can always deactivate it by going Tools -> Options -> Interface Options and unchecking the mark. (Shift+F7)

I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To