[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Thesaurus Option

Thesaurus Option

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Thesaurus Option

Postby dribnus » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:04 am

There used to be a thread showing how to add the Thesaurus from the addictivesoftware site. Does anyone know how this is done. I have downloaded the roget.adt file already, and have placed it in the procomail main directory.
dribnus
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Hogyt » Mon Aug 30, 2004 1:42 pm

It appears to be broken. In 1661 i copied the roget.adt to the PocoMail folder, started PocoMail and created a new message. I typed in 'broken' and clicked the cursor inside that word. I hit shift-f7 and the thesaurus box popped up. Doing the same thing in 1965 results in nothing happening :( You can tell when it should work because Thesaurus appears in the Message menu when writing a message.
Mat
Hogyt
Poco Enthusiast

Postby dribnus » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:00 pm

I didn't realize that...it does show up in the 'Message' drop down menu, but your right....nothing happens.
Maybe someone can give us some ideas on it.
dribnus
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Les Armitage » Tue Aug 31, 2004 8:25 am

I think the thesaurus is off the menu at the moment: why is because? I don't know. Few posts about this haven't resolved anything I am aware of... :(
Les Armitage
Poco Tourist

This bug was reported.

Postby cm64 » Thu Sep 02, 2004 12:59 am

Hi
I logged this problem with Bugzilla/Bug Traction/Bug Something, a long long time ago - before this forum was rebuilt. Cannot remember any reference numbers etc. Maybe in the next release something will get done.

Regards
cm64
New Arrival

Postby Hogyt » Thu Sep 02, 2004 3:21 am

It's #1099 in Bug Traction. Thanks!
Mat
Hogyt
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To