[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Filter Log

Filter Log

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Filter Log

Postby dribnus » Mon Aug 30, 2004 2:51 pm

I have created about 10 sets of filters with 6 within each one, to send junk mail to the junk folder. I still haven't gotten all the junk mail, but it's getting closer.
BUT, there are a few times that the filters send a legit email to the junk folder....is there a filter log that I can view to see which filter is doing it?
dribnus
Poco Enthusiast

Postby robin » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:35 pm

It's in the header of the e-mail. Click on the HEADERS button to the right of the panel with To:, From:, etc and you'll find some headers like X-Poco-Score... which tell you how the junk score was built up.
robin

Postby dribnus » Tue Aug 31, 2004 3:19 am

Thank You....Actually with just using standard manual filters, I still don't see that info. But, I decided to learn about 'junk' and 'bayesian' filtering. WOW, I didn't realize, that's much easier than trying to create manual filters for 5-10 emails at a time.
dribnus
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To