[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Multiple, "save attachment as"

Multiple, "save attachment as"

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Multiple, "save attachment as"

Postby NM » Mon Aug 30, 2004 5:10 pm

Hi all,
I often get multiple attachments and would like to save all of them to a different computer. At the moment I have to select each one individually and do a "save attachment as".
I can select all the attachments but when I right-click to save them all in one hit, only the last one in the list gets saved.
Is there a way to save them all in one hit, rather than individually?
Regards,
NickM
NM
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Mon Aug 30, 2004 7:32 pm

Not at the moment. However if you uncheck "Save attachments in message" then you can browse to the attachments folder and move or copy them all together from there. It's in Tools -> Options -> Encoding options.
robin

Postby NM » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:23 pm

Express can do it.... :lol:
Regards,
NickM
NM
Poco Tourist

Postby NM » Mon Aug 30, 2004 9:35 pm

And Thunderbird
Regards,
NickM
NM
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Mon Aug 30, 2004 11:38 pm

...for better for worse, not PocoMail which is what, after all, you were asking about.
robin

Postby NM » Tue Aug 31, 2004 12:44 am

Thanks Robin,
I thought this feature would have been "standard" for PM - after all it has a fantastic range of features already.
Maybe version 3.3?
Regards,
NickM
NM
Poco Tourist

Postby robin » Tue Aug 31, 2004 1:25 am

Maybe Nick. PocoSystems clearly have a roadmap of improvements to Poco and Barca and I know that they monitor the forums, but what is on the roadmap and where in the priorities...well, only PSI know that.
robin

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To