[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Sending Problem

Sending Problem

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Sending Problem

Postby Larry F » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:10 pm

When I try to either re-send a message from the sent box, or send a reply message, the Symantec window pops up to scan the message and then times out. Poco mail says the message was sent, but it never makes it to the addressee.

I can send a new message with no problems most, but not all, of the time.

This just started today. Pocomail had been working flawlessly for 2 months.

Is there a conflict with a Norton's update that I need to take care of?

Thanks.
Larry F
New Arrival

I think I got it

Postby Larry F » Wed Sep 01, 2004 1:20 pm

I just turned off the scan outgoing e-mail option in Nortons and now I can send things again.

Any ideas why this just started happening today?

Thanks for putting up with my newbie questions.
Larry F
New Arrival

Postby robin » Wed Sep 01, 2004 8:26 pm

If you run auto-update in Norton, it may have updated itself and created the problem. Glad the problem is solved though - scanning outgoing messages has been the cause of a couple of problems for people. I fail to see why you need to anyway.
robin

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To