[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Inserting image in signature

Inserting image in signature

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Inserting image in signature

Postby dmb@ms » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:12 am

Hi,

I'm not new with PocoMail but haven't used it anymore after version 2.1, so I'm not completely aware about what has happened since then.

I've used several clients since then, like Mulberry and Becky, but need something else. PocoMail seems to have grown into something I like. I'm almost ready to finally return to PocoMail except for one thing.

Although I'm not a fan of HTML mail I must use it (I'm forced ....). One thing I absolutely need is the ability to insert a logo in my standard signature. Afaik it's not (yet?) possible to insert an image inline in a message at all. Will this be possible in the near future; is this planned?. I hope so .....

Marc
dmb@ms
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:31 am

No images in signatures I'm afraid.

Images in messages: a search on the forums for "image" turns up threads here and herethat might be of use.
robin

Postby Dreamer » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:37 am

I've added my signature logo to the emoticons file which makes it really simple to add when I've finished typing a mail.

By naming it 001.gif it's always the first emoticon in the list too.

HTH,

Lloyd :)
Dreamer
Drop-in Visitor

Postby robin » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:45 am

Now that's some "out of the box" thinking! The emoticons can be found in the "emoticons" folder under the main program folder. This will work for Barca too of course!
robin

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 02, 2004 4:46 am

Dreamer wrote:I've added my signature logo to the emoticons file which makes it really simple to add when I've finished typing a mail.)
:D Wow!! That's really great to work around it, Lloyd.
Thanks for the info. :wink:
Eric

Postby dmb@ms » Thu Sep 02, 2004 5:27 am

Dreamer wrote:I've added my signature logo to the emoticons file which makes it really simple to add when I've finished typing a mail.

By naming it 001.gif it's always the first emoticon in the list too.

HTH,

Lloyd,

May I thank you very much!!!!!!!!. This is a great solution.

I cannot include an emotion (afaik) in a signature but can in a template which is ok also. Overall I'm very pleased with this.

PocoMail ..... I'm back!.
dmb@ms
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Dreamer » Thu Sep 02, 2004 6:55 am

I'm glad to have been of help :)

Dreamer
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To