[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - PocoMail Zone Alarm Setting

PocoMail Zone Alarm Setting

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

PocoMail Zone Alarm Setting

Postby mocopoco » Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:31 am

Hello: I'm using PocoMail 3.1 and need to know what settings I should use for PocoMail using Zone Alarm v 5.1.011.000. Are there settings in ZA that I should make certain to have?

mocopoco
mocopoco
Drop-in Visitor

Re: PocoMail Zone Alarm Setting

Postby Eric » Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:35 am

Hi mocopoco & welcome to Poco Forums. :D
mocopoco wrote:Are there settings in ZA that I should make certain to have?
I'm not using ZA, but OutPost.
:idea: The only thing it needs is an incoming & outgoing connection, so you have to give access to Poco to retrieve or send emails.

I hope this helps. :wink:
Eric

Postby SFCurley » Sat Sep 04, 2004 7:42 am

I do use ZA, and all you have to do is check the "Allow Poco Mail to access the internet" box when prompted and also check the "remember this setting box"

If you're not being prompted and Poco's not seeming to work, then open up ZA and go to the Program Control tab. In the list of Progams, grant Poco full internet access for both Trusted and Interet Access. Don't need to worry about "server access."
SFCurley

Postby mocopoco » Sat Sep 04, 2004 11:05 am

Thank you very much.

:)
mocopoco
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To