[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Putting messages back on the server

Putting messages back on the server

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Putting messages back on the server

Postby code-breaker » Sun Sep 05, 2004 3:39 am

Hi,

I am brand new to pocomail. I set up an account, and connected to my imap server. All mail was downloaded, and all messages were promptly moved to the Junk Mail folder, meaning none were left on the server. How can I get them back onto the server? The were not 'marked for deletion' like they normally would be during a delete, to be purged later. They simply disappeared from the server. Now, I have a local copy of everything, but nothing else. All my other mail clients synchronized to the server, and the mail disappeared from them too. Now, I'm left with pocomail's local copy. I'm in quite a precarious situation. Please help. -code-breaker
code-breaker
New Arrival

Postby robin » Sun Sep 05, 2004 8:31 pm

There is a similar thread at this link.
robin

Re: Putting messages back on the server

Postby dmb@ms » Fri Sep 10, 2004 3:50 am

code-breaker wrote:Hi,

I am brand new to pocomail. I set up an account, and connected to my imap server. All mail was downloaded, and all messages were promptly moved to the Junk Mail folder, meaning none were left on the server. How can I get them back onto the server? The were not 'marked for deletion' like they normally would be during a delete, to be purged later. They simply disappeared from the server. Now, I have a local copy of everything, but nothing else. All my other mail clients synchronized to the server, and the mail disappeared from them too. Now, I'm left with pocomail's local copy. I'm in quite a precarious situation. Please help. -code-breaker

Whenever I need to move/copy between an IMAP server and local folders, I use Becky (www.rimarts.co.jp). It works flawlessly.

I hope PocoMail can do this stuff also in the (near) future. ......
dmb@ms
Drop-in Visitor

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To