[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - drag/drop & remove AB column

drag/drop & remove AB column

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

drag/drop & remove AB column

Postby janrif » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:37 pm

How does user drog/drop mailbox from one position to another in the list?

How does user remove un-wanted column in Address Book?

TIA
janrif
Ridgefield, CT USA
w2k-sp4
janrif
Resident Poster

Re: drag/drop & remove AB column

Postby Eric » Mon Sep 06, 2004 12:47 pm

janrif wrote:How does user drog/drop mailbox from one position to another in the list?
Just drag and drop. Select the mailbox and hold the left mouse button. Go to the new location and release the button to drop the mailbox.
In case there are filters present they will be automatically updated.
How does user remove un-wanted column in Address Book?
:roll: At present you can't select the columns, but if you want to hide a column just drag the horizontal seperator lines, until they touch eachother.
Eric

Postby janrif » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:09 am

Eric wrote:
janrif wrote:How does user drog/drop mailbox from one position to another in the list?
Just drag and drop. Select the mailbox and hold the left mouse button. Go to the new location and release the button to drop the mailbox.

I think I've asked the wrong question. I should have asked "How do I change folder positions, i.e. up & down @ the same level? That I can't do. TIA

FYI: Edited by Eric - closed quotes
janrif
Ridgefield, CT USA
w2k-sp4
janrif
Resident Poster

Postby Eric » Tue Sep 07, 2004 12:58 am

janrif wrote:I think I've asked the wrong question. I should have asked "How do I change folder positions, i.e. up & down @ the same level? That I can't do.
:roll: What do you mean exactly by that? If you want to sort them, just rightclick on the folder, choose Properties and make it your favourite by checking the box. The same applies to mailboxes.
After restart it will be on top.
Eric

Postby robin » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:47 am

I think I've asked the wrong question. I should have asked "How do I change folder positions, i.e. up & down @ the same level? That I can't do.
You can't, the position of the mailboxes in their tree structure is fixed.
robin

Postby janrif » Tue Sep 07, 2004 11:20 am

robin wrote:
I think I've asked the wrong question. I should have asked "How do I change folder positions, i.e. up & down @ the same level? That I can't do.
You can't, the position of the mailboxes in their tree structure is fixed.

Weird but ok. Thanks.
janrif
Ridgefield, CT USA
w2k-sp4
janrif
Resident Poster

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To