[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Unable to insert signature

Unable to insert signature

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Unable to insert signature

Postby jtisdall » Mon Sep 06, 2004 10:08 pm

Apologies if this is well known, but I could not find anything about it here, but I have a vague recollection of this being discussed before.

I have a simple problem - nothing happens when I hit ctrl-g to insert the default signature. Is this a known prob with a cure? Have I forgotten to switch something on?

I also no longer have access to the beta forum - is there some procedure associated with the new forum that needs to be done?

Thanks,

jt
jtisdall
Poco Tourist

Re: Unable to insert signature

Postby Jose » Tue Sep 07, 2004 1:56 am

jtisdall wrote:I also no longer have access to the beta forum - is there some procedure associated with the new forum that needs to be done?

You should follow this instructions to have access again.

Regards.
Jose

Re: Unable to insert signature

Postby robin » Tue Sep 07, 2004 2:40 am

jtisdall wrote:I have a simple problem - nothing happens when I hit ctrl-g to insert the default signature. Is this a known prob with a cure? Have I forgotten to switch something on?
Have you got a default signature associated with the account? Accounts -> Edit -> Outgoing.
robin

Postby jtisdall » Tue Sep 07, 2004 3:38 am

Thanks José!

Robin, thanks I will check that - assumed that default sig would insert if each account was not configured, so it could well be as simple as that.

jt
jtisdall
Poco Tourist

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To