[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Where does my e.mail go !

Where does my e.mail go !

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Where does my e.mail go !

Postby paolo » Tue Sep 07, 2004 9:17 pm

Ciao Everybody

I am an enthusiast user of pocomail, It manages perfectly my 55000 messagges in their 200 mailboxes.

I have problems after sending an e.mail.

If my e.mail is filtered by the wrong filter it goes in the specific file of that filter and I lose it.

How can I see where a message goes after filtering ?

To use the search function takes at least 3 minutes to scan all mailboxes

In Eudora every message in arrival/sending/filtering was opening the relative mailbox where was landing.

Is it possible to allow this function or I need to do a script ?

In this second case I am not yet able to manage scripts.

Please help

Paolo
paolo napoleoni
paolo
Poco Tourist

Postby Hogyt » Wed Sep 08, 2004 3:36 am

You could look for the email in the "new mail" special mailbox then look at the x-found header which will say which mailbox it's in. If you do that often you can add the x-found header as a custom column so the location of the mail is always visible.
Mat
Hogyt
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To