[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Number of new mails on pinned tabs

Number of new mails on pinned tabs

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Number of new mails on pinned tabs

Postby yellow11 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 9:52 am

Hi..

I have a number of tabs pinned. In 4.2 when new mail arived, a number indicating the number of new messages would appear on the tab. Now in 4.5 that doesn't happen. Tabs for folders containing new mail, just subtly change color.

Is there any way to get this function back?

Thanks
yellow11
Drop-in Visitor

Postby yellow11 » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:11 am

Wait...

It turns out the the color scheme i was using hid the numbers that indeed were still there..

Nevermind (As Emily Littella used to say;)
yellow11
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Tomas » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:11 am

I believe the visual effect might depend on the skin used.
Try to select from menu Tools > Customize, and in Colours tab, change to different skin (That would abandon your current skin, if you don't have it saved, you might want to save it first.).

You could also manually try to tweak the current skin settings, though I'm not sure which one it is exactly.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby Tomas » Tue Oct 14, 2008 10:11 am

Glad that it's solved :)
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Postby tribble » Fri Oct 17, 2008 9:47 am

I'm old enough to be embarrassed that I had to look up who Emily Littella is/was...
tribble
Poco Enthusiast

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To