[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Contacts [Mod: Resolved]

Contacts [Mod: Resolved]

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Contacts [Mod: Resolved]

Postby Brian_E » Mon Oct 20, 2008 12:39 am

I have just imported my address list from a CSV file, but they only appear in the small pane below the folder tree and not in the alphabetical list which opens up when I click on the contacts button (which I have added to the toolbar for convenience). Am I missing something obvious?

Any help greatly appreciated.

Regards

Brian E
Brian_E
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Contacts

Postby Eric » Mon Oct 20, 2008 6:21 am

Hi Brian & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
Brian_E wrote:I have just imported my address list from a CSV file, but they only appear in the small pane below the folder tree and not in the alphabetical list which opens up when I click on the contacts button (which I have added to the toolbar for convenience). Am I missing something obvious?
Could you close Poco and restart afterwards to see if that makes a difference :?:

Else go to Tools > Options > Contacts and de-list that address book. Close Poco again and restart.
Next go to the same location as described above and add that address book again.

Let me know if that helped. ;)
Eric

Postby Brian_E » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:39 am

Hi Eric

Closing and restarting the application has, as you suggested, solved the problem.

Thanks

Brian E

By the way, I was a user of PocoMail 1, but haven't used the software for a long time, due mainly to the many bugs it used to have. I'm glad to see how it has matured, but I've got some learning to do I think. I've now purchased a licence for the latest version.
Brian_E
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Oct 21, 2008 5:46 am

Hi Brian,
Brian_E wrote:Closing and restarting the application has, as you suggested, solved the problem.
Good to hear that suggestion solved your problem. :D
Thanks
You're most welcome Brian. ;)
By the way, I was a user of PocoMail 1, but haven't used the software for a long time, due mainly to the many bugs it used to have.
Never used that version, so I can't comment on that. :?
I'm glad to see how it has matured, but I've got some learning to do I think. I've now purchased a licence for the latest version.
Indeed, and there's a new update coming soon right after the beta.
Not yet perfect, but it's coming close to my standards.
Of course still some minor bugs present, so I hope it will be fixed during that beta.

Have fun with Poco 4. ;)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To