[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Receipt requests

Receipt requests

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Re: Return_Receipt

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 02, 2010 5:01 am

Penintel56 wrote:So, I tried to download the file (being a registered user). No way! I am just getting the "information" and "how to" file, but not the script itself!
Any help?
Seems to work just fine to download that script :?:
Send me an email to removed email address and I'll send you the script. :wink:

Edit: personal email address removed. Answer will follow soon.
At work now. :)
Eric

Postby chrisretusn » Mon Sep 06, 2010 1:40 am

Scripts are available on this page:

http://www.pocosystems.com/home/index.p ... &Itemid=48

You will find return_receipt.poc about half way down the page.

When you click on return_receipt.poc, you will get a page with "Please enter your license code available under Help > License Info menu:" on it.

After entering your license code, press contiue, the script will load in the browser. Save the script to the Scripts folder.
Chris

PocoMail 4.8.0.4400 running in Slackware64 w/Wine
chrisretusn
Poco Enthusiast

Returen-receipt

Postby Penintel56 » Fri Sep 24, 2010 10:17 pm

Thanks! The script works all right!
And I can answer the requests without any problem!
Pierre
Pierre
Penintel56
Poco Tourist

Previous

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To