[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Minimise to the system tray

Minimise to the system tray

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Minimise to the system tray

Postby Brian_E » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:02 am

Is it possible to have PocoMail minimise to the system tray, rather than closing when clicking on the X as I keep closing it by mistake?

Regards

Brian E
Brian_E
Drop-in Visitor

Re: Minimise to the system tray

Postby Eric » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:06 am

Brian_E wrote:Is it possible to have PocoMail minimise to the system tray, rather than closing when clicking on the X as I keep closing it by mistake?
Look at Tools > Options > Advanced > Interface Options. :)
Eric

Postby Brian_E » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:18 am

Ah, I see, "hide on close". I was afraid to check that item when I first saw it, just in case PocoMail disappeared altogether and I couldn't find it again!

Thanks a lot.

Brian E
Brian_E
Drop-in Visitor

Postby Eric » Tue Oct 21, 2008 6:20 am

My pleasure Brian. ;)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To