[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - A tiny problem... [Mod: Quote Bar]

A tiny problem... [Mod: Quote Bar]

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

A tiny problem... [Mod: Quote Bar]

Postby Penintel » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:24 pm

Hello to all again!

Just a little something getting on my nerves (and you know that old bums have no patience left! They see the end of the road getting nearer and nearer!)
Well, after a maneuver I can't remember (!!), a bar with a "lying Q" appears when I wish to reply a message. I know "Q"is for "Quote", but this bar is a nuisance IMHO! How can I get rid of it?
You see it is not very important...
The River is quite quiet to-day out of my window, and even the coots are no longer noisy!
All the best to you!
Pierre
Pierre
Penintel
Poco Tourist

Postby ianw » Thu Nov 06, 2008 8:44 pm

Pierre,

I've been considering that too, would be nice to remove it.
ianw

Not the only one!

Postby Penintel » Thu Nov 06, 2008 9:29 pm

So, I am not the only one to find this bar annoying!
No doubt Eric or Toams will have the solution!
All the best!
Pierre
Pierre
Penintel
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:12 am

ianw wrote:I've been considering that too, would be nice to remove it.
No need to remove the Quote Bar. :)

Reply to a message and close the Quote Bar by those little triangles. Next go to the above menu, there you'll find an option to 'Save as default style'. Format > Use as Default style.

Hope that helps & do have a great weekend all. ;)

P.S.: I use that bar all the time and like it very much. :)
Last edited by Eric on Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:03 am, edited 1 time in total.
Eric

How fuzzy!

Postby Penintel » Fri Nov 07, 2008 1:40 am

Thanks Eric!
I am wondering whether my brain is still working! How can I have not seen these tiny arrows!
Of course, it works perfectly!
Thanks again, and have a nice week-end with the children and family!
From Brittany avec mon amitié!
Pierre
Pierre
Penintel
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Fri Nov 07, 2008 3:05 am

You're welcome Pierre.
Enjoy your weekend with your family. :wink:
Eric

Postby ianw » Fri Nov 07, 2008 5:38 am

I second Penintel's comments.
thanks.