[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Problem with a single recipient.

Problem with a single recipient.

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Problem with a single recipient.

Postby Win » Sun Nov 09, 2008 2:34 am

Hi,

I have a friend who can never reply to my e-mails to him with my message intact. He has to cut and paste in order to preserve my message in his response. I did notice that any e-mails I send to his address sometimes leave a file in my attachments folder, yet I see no reason that causes this, and no way to fix it. I can generate the first e-mail in the thread, and it still sometimes happens. Any ideas?

Thanks,
Win
Win
New Arrival

Re: Problem with a single recipient.

Postby Eric » Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:15 am

Hi Win & welcome to Poco Forums, :D
Win wrote:Hi,

I have a friend who can never reply to my e-mails to him with my message intact. He has to cut and paste in order to preserve my message in his response.
Can you tell us first which email client your friend is using :?:
I did notice that any e-mails I send to his address sometimes leave a file in my attachments folder, yet I see no reason that causes this, and no way to fix it. I can generate the first e-mail in the thread, and it still sometimes happens. Any ideas?
What kind of file does it leave in your attachment folder?

Don't know why Poco would attach a file when there's none previously.
If we want to find what's wrong, it's helpful to have some further information.

Else his provider or his antivirus is adding something, so his email client does have difficulty when replying.

For now it's only guessing what may have gone wrong.

Sorry. ;)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To