[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Message text does not load in Online folder

Message text does not load in Online folder

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Message text does not load in Online folder

Postby tonnelier » Tue Nov 25, 2008 10:35 pm

Hello Everybody! I always read my incoming messages in the Online folder before deciding whether to download or delete. Until a few days ago it was possible to open and read the message text Online. I don't think I've changed a setting by accident:roll:, but now when I open a message in the Online folder, the text area is blank and I must download the message to be able to see the text. Can anyone help pls?
tonnelier
Frequent Visitor
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Luxembourg

Postby Tomas » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:23 pm

Is Pocomail in an online mode? (through menu File > Online Operation)
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:34 am

Postby tonnelier » Tue Nov 25, 2008 11:50 pm

Tomas wrote:Is Pocomail in an online mode? (through menu File > Online Operation)


Hi Tomas, yes.

Junk filtering off.
tonnelier
Frequent Visitor
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Luxembourg

Postby tonnelier » Wed Nov 26, 2008 3:40 am

tonnelier wrote:
Tomas wrote:Is Pocomail in an online mode? (through menu File > Online Operation)


Hi Tomas, yes.

Junk filtering off.


I cannot delete unwanted messages in the Online folder. If I highlight and then click Delete on menu bar, "Failed to connect to PTT" shows (my only account). I have not changed the account settings.
tonnelier
Frequent Visitor
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Luxembourg

Postby Tomas » Thu Nov 27, 2008 12:05 pm

Is there some other error message, besides "Failed to connect to PTT", in the Log tab? (If it doesn't appear automatically, press F12 on the keyboard immediately after an unsuccessful attempt to connect to PTT in online folders, and click on Log tab).

Just in case, while in that online folder, run form menu Folder > Compress Folder.

Check with your firewall or any other security-suite kind of a product that you might have installed, that Pocomail has full internet connection rights granted there.

It seems you are not using IMAP, but POP account, so can't think what else could be an issue. If the above will not help, please submit support request through Help > Email support.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community
 
Posts: 1418
Joined: Sun Jul 25, 2004 1:34 am

Postby tonnelier » Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:20 pm

Tomas wrote:Is there some other error message, besides "Failed to connect to PTT", in the Log tab? (If it doesn't appear automatically, press F12 on the keyboard immediately after an unsuccessful attempt to connect to PTT in online folders, and click on Log tab).

Just in case, while in that online folder, run form menu Folder > Compress Folder.

Check with your firewall or any other security-suite kind of a product that you might have installed, that Pocomail has full internet connection rights granted there.

It seems you are not using IMAP, but POP account, so can't think what else could be an issue. If the above will not help, please submit support request through Help > Email support.


Thanks Tomas. Followed your checklist. I then checked the LAN cable, which has seen better days, replaced it. I think this might have become loose and caused the problem :oops: Thanks again for your help
tonnelier
Frequent Visitor
 
Posts: 57
Joined: Tue Nov 20, 2007 6:56 am
Location: Luxembourg


Return to PocoMail Help and How-To

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests

cron