[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Received e-mail identity blank

Received e-mail identity blank

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Received e-mail identity blank

Postby SzDoc » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:38 am

So, last night I posted about my positive experience with how simple it was to move PM to another machine. Too fast, it seems.

The "to" field in the inbox is blank. In other words, the identity of the account receiving the e-mail is not indicated. As I use 10+ e-mail addresses (for various aspects of work, personal correspondence, Internet purchases, newsgroup posts, etc.), I need to know how to fix this.

Please advise.

Note: My registration also did not copy over. Rectifying that was a simple matter of reentering the code. Makes me wonder where PM stores registration data, however.

Thanks.
SzDoc
Poco Tourist

Postby Tomas » Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:59 am

Try to run the compression: through menu Folder : Compress Folder, or Compress All Folders.

Registration details are stored as with most software, in the registry, thus they have to be entered again on fresh installation, through menu Help > Unlock Evaluation.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To