[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - In correct Forwarding Info.

In correct Forwarding Info.

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

In correct Forwarding Info.

Postby amohan » Thu Dec 04, 2008 6:28 pm

Hi,

My standard setup while forwarding mail is -

----Original Message----
To: %email%
CC: %cc%
Subject: %subject%
Date: %sent%
----------------------------

However when I try and forward a email already send by me to another person both "From:" & "To:" fields show my email address instead of the correct information i.e. "From: me" to "To:original persons email" to whom email was sent.

PLEASE HELP !
amohan
New Arrival

Re: In correct Forwarding Info.

Postby Tomas » Thu Dec 04, 2008 7:39 pm

Hi,

that's because the %email% variable will insert the email address entered in the accounts setup, not the one from email message.

You could use %toemail% instead.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Re: In correct Forwarding Info.

Postby amohan » Sun Dec 07, 2008 5:23 pm

Tomas wrote:Hi,

that's because the %email% variable will insert the email address entered in the accounts setup, not the one from email message.

You could use %toemail% instead.

Thanks Tomas!

I really appreciate your help.
amohan
New Arrival

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To