[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Mobile Phone Question

Mobile Phone Question

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Mobile Phone Question

Postby smplumb » Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:23 am

I am an intermediate computer user and use the few software/programs I have for business related data. However, I am preparing myself for a change from Outlook (I just DO NOT like) to perhaps the Pocosystems Barca Pro.

I have researched and covered the forums for any information about this company and the products they offer and for some unknown reason I can't find any "mobile/cell phone sync" or applications that the Poco systems company may offer. I can't even find a third parties that will allow the calendar, tasks and contacts to be utilized or synced on any cell phone of sort????

Please answer a very simple simple question....
Am I missing somthing or is there really no such information regarding (Mobile phone sync or app) that will work with this program?

Hmmm how sad if the answer is no. I was sure I had found the "one" personal information manager software I had been looking for!!

My apologies for the simplicity of this question; I thought my chances for a top & quick answer would be found here on the forum. I will be gratefully appretiative to any answers that are available and sumbitted as a reply.

Smplumb
smplumb
New Arrival

Postby Tomas » Tue Dec 09, 2008 11:38 am

Hi Smplumb,

you are welcome, though I regret to say it's as you probably expected: there is no information about any such tool as it simply doesn't exist. I'm not aware of any easy way to sync with any mobile phone.
Tomas
Tomas
Pillar of the Community

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To