[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - can a signature (special font) be imbedded

can a signature (special font) be imbedded

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

can a signature (special font) be imbedded

Postby Isabelle » Mon Dec 29, 2008 3:47 am

I notice that my signature, which uses a handwriting font, is not imbedded and sometimes appears as plain text on the other end.

Is there a way to imbed a signature font?

Thank you--and wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2009 to all.
Isabelle
Poco Tourist

Re: can a signature (special font) be imbedded

Postby Eric » Mon Dec 29, 2008 6:31 am

Isabelle wrote:I notice that my signature, which uses a handwriting font, is not imbedded and sometimes appears as plain text on the other end.

Is there a way to imbed a signature font?
Make sure when creating a signature that it's saved with formatting. Check the box and save afterwards.
If the receiver has set his client to use only plain text, then of course the formatting will be lost. :?
Thank you--and wishes for a Happy, Healthy and Prosperous 2009 to all.
Same to you & your family Isabelle. :wink:
Eric

Postby Isabelle » Mon Dec 29, 2008 10:16 am

Thank you very much, Eric. You never disappoint!
Isabelle
Poco Tourist

Postby Eric » Mon Dec 29, 2008 11:34 pm

You're welcome Isabelle. ;)

Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To