[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - Exporting mailboxes to thunderbird

Exporting mailboxes to thunderbird

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

Exporting mailboxes to thunderbird

Postby Gamik » Sat Jan 10, 2009 11:56 am

Hi all,

How do I export mailboxes to Thunderbird?

If possible, I'd like to import all the mailbox data and structure as-is into thunderbird from

C:\Documents and Settings\[user]\Application Data\PocoMail\Mail

I'm on WinXP.

Thanks,

Gamik
Gamik
New Arrival

Re: Exporting mailboxes to thunderbird

Postby Eric » Sat Jan 10, 2009 6:03 pm

Hi Gamik,
Gamik wrote:How do I export mailboxes to Thunderbird?

If possible, I'd like to import all the mailbox data and structure as-is into thunderbird
Have a look at help importing data from Thunderbird and do it the other way around.

Good luck. ;)
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To