[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Notice: in file [ROOT]/includes/session.php on line 2208: Array to string conversion
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4688: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4690: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4691: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4692: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3823)
Poco Forums • View topic - How to Export to Outlook?

How to Export to Outlook?

Help and advice on using PocoMail

Moderators: Eric, Tomas, robin

How to Export to Outlook?

Postby joepok » Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:22 pm

Hi All,

OK, I'm using PocoMail and I love it. I have 2 fellow staff members that have tried it, but need to move to Outlook 2003. Their PocoMail accounts contain between 50- 100 flders/ subfolders... I fear that my only option for moving them out of PocoMail is via some type of folder-by-folder export/ import routine... Please tell me that someone has discovered a better way.

Does PocoMail have any way to sync up an IMAP account by automatically creating the POP3 (PocoMail) directory/ subdirectory structure on the IMAP account?

Thanks

Joe
joepok
New Arrival

Postby tribble » Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:27 pm

Unfortunately, I find I must begin using Outlook as well. I must do corporate work on an IMAP server and Poco's IMAP support is still a work in progress.

I'd like to export only my work messages/accounts to Outlook but see no way to accomplish this.
tribble
Poco Enthusiast

Postby Eric » Thu Sep 09, 2004 12:59 pm

Hi Joe & welcome to Poco Forums. :D

I never tried to export to Outlook, but maybe Mailbag Assistant can help you.
Download the trial to see, if it can accomplish what you want.
Mailbag Assistant has been discussed in this topic.

I hope it can help you both. :wink:
Eric

Return to PocoMail Help and How-To